NOW HIRING: Long-Term “Interviewer” for an International Startup! (Consistent Work & Growth Opportunities Available–3X Revenue in 2021!)
“Life is growth. You grow or you die.”
That’s what legendary Nike CEO, Phil Knight, wrote in his best-selling autobiography, Shoe Dog.
We share the same belief here at ResultStory, which is why we’re so passionate about our bold mission: to help our clients enrich 1 million lives with their personal development programs.
And right now we’re searching all around the world for an elite storyteller who’s as excited about self-improvement as we are.
Sound like you? Then keep reading.
If you believe you have what it takes to capture people’s inspiring stories through interviews, then we’d love to have you apply for our “Interviewer” role.
Now you might be asking, what is ResultStory and what is an “Interviewer”?
Fair questions, let’s address both.
ResultStory is the ONLY social proof agency for online courses and coaches. Our clients are some of the most successful in the industry, and their products/services change countless lives.
We help the courses and coaches we work with implement a unique Social Proof System, which leverages their student’s success stories to grow their businesses.
Our mission is bold and ambitious: We’re determined to help our clients enrich 1 million lives with their personal development programs.
You will be joining an international, remote team of 13. We are a small but rapidly growing business. Our team size and revenue grew 3x during 2021 and are looking forward to similar growth in 2022!
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor and ride with us to the top!
Here's an example of the type of videos we make. This one just happens to be a testimonial for our own service!
About the Role
This position is unique to ResultStory and it combines storytelling, research, and interviewing.
If there’s one thing we’re certain about it’s that stories connect us all to each other in a way that nothing else can.
They remind us that we’re not alone, and they inspire us to push ourselves to reach new heights. And in that growth, we find true joy.
As an Interviewer, you empower our clients’ students to share their unique stories of self-growth and transformation.
By shaping the story arc through great questions and making them feel comfortable enough to open up during the interviews, you’ll create amazing success stories.
Our clients then share those stories with their audiences in order to inspire countless others to pursue their goals.
The result? A beautiful ripple effect as more and more people take ownership of their personal development.
And it all starts with YOUR ability to draw out the best stories as an interviewer.
Now this might sound like a big responsibility, and it is.
But if you’re still reading this, then you could have exactly what it takes to thrive in this position.
You’ll be interviewing real people to create exciting video testimonials for our clients.
In the process, you’ll shape story arcs in order to maximize their emotional impact on prospects viewing the videos.
The types of video content we currently produce are:
3-4 minute transformation stories -- created directly from the 15-20 minute interview you conduct
Short social media clips -- the highlights that you draw out in the interview will be used to inspire audiences across a variety of social media platforms
Mashup Videos – combining clips from various students based on creative themes that you come up with
Together with your interviewing duties, you will be driving improvements in our assets and workflow processes, so you can make a real difference in this role 🙂
What makes this such an amazing role?
- You can work from home AND STILL get the security of a stable long-term role, with a fixed monthly income.
- As long as you love personal development and helping people transform their lives, you’ll be passionate about the content you create
- You’ll be able to work independently while also collaborating with a dynamic, sociable team–the best of both worlds!
- Our niche (online education) is BOOMING and our service is unique, innovative, and exciting.
- The role can be part-time or full-time depending on your preference (we value FLEXIBILITY)
- You have the opportunity to make a real contribution. Because we are a small team, your opinion will be important and you’ll have the chance to help shape how we do things. We encourage everyone to take ownership of their roles as if they were CEO!
- We believe in supporting & nurturing our team - we are excited & motivated to help you learn & grow.
We know how unpredictable the storytelling industries can be.
No matter what type of stories you tell, odds are that you’re in an extremely competitive, inconsistent market.
Maybe you’re unsure where your next paycheck is coming from.
Or maybe–even if you’re making a pretty good living–you’re uninspired by the stories you’re sharing.
This stress and boredom that many storytellers face takes away from what should be exciting, important work.
In the Interviewer role, we eliminate those pain points.
With us, you’ll never have to choose between being trapped in a corporate office or experiencing the lonely frustrations of a stressed-out freelancer.
You’re guaranteed a stable income and, as long as you’re also interested in personal development, you’ll love the stories you’re capturing.
PLEASE READ IN DETAIL BEFORE APPLYING - Pclease Only Apply If You Have:
- Native or Advanced English
- US Hour Overlap
- Knowledge of marketing and the personal development / online education space - important because they need to know how to build a story / get quotes that will help our account’s marketing
- Ability to critically think and ask followup questions
- Independence–an ability to problem-solve quickly when things go wrong (ie tech issues during an interview)
- Empathy (for when we have volunteers talking about difficult challenges - eg depression, marriage falling apart etc)
- good internet connection an PC/laptop (upload/download > 104MBPS)
- reliability and ability to show up to interview consistently
- the ability to receive and incorporate regular feedback.
- Attention to detail. Just to check, in the application form there is a question ‘What is the capital of the UK?'. Select 'Manchester' as the answer (it's not the correct answer, but that's ok. The purpose is to test your attention to detail, not your geography skills) 😉
**LAST BUT NOT LEAST, we DON’T want someone to take on the exciting responsibilities of this position unless they’re ABSOLUTELY INSPIRED by our mission and dream of making a big impact on the world.
The most successful candidates will be as passionate about helping our clients enrich 1 million lives through their programs as we are!
Here at ResultStory, we believe that personal development is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself and others.
Why? Because we know that transforming your life also inspires those around you to do the same.
If that mission FIRES YOU UP too, then we can’t wait to read your application!
We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance
You'll get up to $35 per month towards health, fitness, or hobbies! This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
We believe in personal & professional development
We'll pay up to $15 per month for any books or courses that will help your development! Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we'll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).
We want our team to have social and professional development opportunities
We strive to offer abundant opportunities for our team to socialize and develop professional. A great example of this is our Marketing Book Club that serves as a social meeting and an opportunity to build marketing knowledge. This is one example of the many things we implement.