Wanted: Digital Marketing Strategist with Sales Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic & experienced Digital Marketer who has...
- Advanced Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Proven Sales & Relationship Management Skills
- Ambition to progress at a Dynamic Startup with a 100% Remote Role
We make awesome video testimonials for online courses.
Your mission will be to sell our services by helping prospects understand how video testimonials could help them boost conversions and sales.
The role can be either part-time or full-time.
Are you a marketing nerd with great people skills?
If you know what a tripwire funnel is, have heard of online-marketers like Russell Brunson, Seth Godin, Ryan Deiss, Jeff Walker AND love getting on calls and building relationships... please keep reading 🙂
Not just another sales role...
You won't be selling our agency's services. You'll be getting our prospects excited about all the places they could use our video testimonials in their marketing.
Your role will be to help the prospect develop a marketing strategy revolving around our video testimonials.
If you want to focus all of your time on strategy and relationships instead, this role is perfect for you.
On a typical day, you could be...
- Recording a Loom video to help lay out some ideas for a customer on how they can use the videos we've made to improve their marketing funnel
- Doing a quick 'sales page teardown' to show a prospect how adding testimonials will help their conversions on that page
- Jumping onto a zoom call with a prospect to explain how our service can help them grow their business
We make video testimonials to showcase powerful success stories for online courses and communities.
By doing this, our purpose is to inspire people to pursue personal & professional growth.
Here's an example of the type of videos we make. This one just happens to be a testimonial for our own service!
Working With Existing Customers
Key outcomes: ensuring customers get maximum value from working with us, referrals, retention and upsells
- Holding calls with customers at key milestones throughout their subscription
- Helping customers with strategy and ideas so they can leverage the videos we make for them
- Working with customers to solve problems - for example, helping a customer who is struggling to get their customers to agree to be interviewed for video testimonials
- Denying customization requests outside the scope of our services with tact, honesty & positivity
- Educate customers on all of our product offerings
- Respond to cancellation requests to retain customers where possible
Working With Prospects & New Customers
Key outcomes: sales, great customer onboarding
- Holding consultations to secure new customers
- Be a product expert - be able to answer complex questions about how our service works and get prospects excited about working with us
- Understand different business models and marketing approaches so you can identify where & how video testimonials can help boost sales
- Maintaining a system to ensure you always follow-up with prospects
- Deciding whether to approve applications for our front-end offer (a free video) based on our qualifying criteria
- Logging all sales activity inside a CRM (Hubspot)
- Maintaining a clear and organized pipeline
- Monitor various lead sources, track sales metrics and targets
- Holding kick-off calls (post sale) to setup new customer's accounts
- Gather and record key information for new customer's preferences and requirements to ensure a smooth transition to our customer support team
- High-level of English
- 1 year of proven track records in sales where you converted prospects to customers via consultation
- 1 year of experience working in Digital Marketing or knowledge of the Digital Marketing space
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to set working hours to include a good cross-over with US timezones for calls
- Fast reliable internet for calls with customers
- Work for a fast growing company, in an exciting niche with a cool product
- Benefit from a culture that strongly supports personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for future career progression within the business
- Fully remote role
We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance - so you'll get a $35 per month allowance for health, fitness or hobbies!
This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
We believe in personal & professional development - so we'll pay for any books that will help your development!
Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we'll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).